At Resolve MDx, we understand the complexities of running a successful healthcare practice. With today’s challenging reimbursement environment, increased consumer expectations, and evolving integrated care networks, the business of healthcare has never been more demanding.
Whether you are a primary care practitioner, a physician who specializes in women’s health, a pain management provider or a mental health professional, Resolve MDx is in business to ensure that you receive:
- An easy-to-understand mapping of a patient’s genotype to maximize drug therapy efficacy, minimize potential drug interactions and enhance outcomes
- Accurate, timely genetic data needed to implement treatment plans designed to enhance the well-being and satisfaction of your patients
- The most accurate and complete pharmacogenomic diagnostic results in 3 – 5 business days
- Seamlessly integrate data into existing workflow patterns and supports productivity and cost-management concerns
- Enhances care team, patient and administration satisfaction expectations
Addiction Treatment Centers
Hospitals and Health Systems
In today’s risk-based reimbursement environment, we believe it’s vital to provide our healthcare organization clients with a comprehensive suite of diagnostic services that support efforts to meet health outcome, financial management, and patient satisfaction goals.
Whether we are serving addiction treatment centers, health systems, medical groups, or long-term care facilities, Resolve MDx provides care teams with:
- Timely, accurate and actionable genetic data
- 3-5 day turnaround time we protect the patient from unneeded heartache, treatment adjustments, and potentially better efficacy of their medical management program
- Working with Hospitals, Health Systems, Long-term Care Providers and Medical Groups we understand that diagnostics play a key role in helping care teams understand what prescription medications are the best choice for the patient according to their genetic profile.
- This insight allows healthcare professionals to adjust pharmaceutical therapies based on specific knowledge of the medications patients are taking.
Resolve MDx is currently collaborating with Resolve Health. This collaboration focuses on corporate wellbeing and health. Resolve Health works with self-insured and fully funded employers that look to provide unique and measurable wellness programs to keep their employees as healthy and productive as possible.
Resolve Health uses their proprietary IQRx™ software program to identify employees/patients at risk with their current medications. Resolve MDx provides the genetic clinical data to support the necessary change to current and future prescriptions. Check out their website here.
Resolve MDx provides state of the art pharmacogenetics testing and actionable, easy to read reports for patients and providers.
©2022 Resolve Health Molecular Diagnostics. All rights reserved. | WordPress Website by Nashville Geek