COVID-19 Real-Time PCR
Highly Precise PCR.
Since its founding in 2016, Resolve Molecular Diagnostics (RMDx) has been an innovator in genetic testing. RMDx is proud to advance its lab capabilities and services to include the new TaqPath COVID-19 Kit, a fast, highly sensitive multiplex diagnostic solution for the real-time PCR detection of RNA from the SARS-CoV-2 virus which causes the Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19).
Our dedicated team and instruments ensure healthcare providers, employers, corporate wellness, and occupational medicine entities have access to the greatest accuracy, highest precision and fastest results for COVID-19 testing.
- 100% target specificity to 3 genomic SARS-CoV-2 targets (S gene, N gene, and ORF1ab).
- Multiplex real-time RT-PCR enabling quick diagnose of COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Our semi-automated testing process to reduce human error and improve result turn-around times.
Real-Time PCR Test
Resolve Molecular Diagnostics now provides the new TaqPath COVID-19 Combo Kit, a fast, highly sensitive multiplex diagnostic solution needed for the real-time PCR detection of RNA from the SARS-CoV-2.
The QuantStudio 12K Flex
In early March, the CDC called for use of antibody tests to better track and contain community spread of COVID-19. PCR testing can be used to complement antibody testing by ensuring a more accurate diagnosis of current infection in symptomatic patients.
Resolve Molecular Diagnostics’ QuantStudio 12K Flex platform, a multiplex real-time RT-PCR diagnostic instrument, enables clinical and public health providers to quickly diagnose COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Our services provide a fast, highly sensitive diagnostic solution needed for the PCR detection of RNA from the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- A complete workflow from viral RNA extraction for up to 95 specimens with genetic analysis using real-time RT- PCR to quickly generate a diagnostic report.
- Our semi-automated testing process reduces human error and improves result turn-around times. For Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only.
When you need support with critical lab testing, we are here to respond. We serve a variety of healthcare providers, employers, corporate wellness and occupational medicine entities with personalized customer service and consultative support. If you have any additional questions, or we can provide any information, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at 615-800-8471 or email@example.com.